All brands of work boots have a craftsmanship warranty. The time frame varies brand to brand
- Defects must be a craftsmanship defect, not normal wear and tear
- Some defects may need to be sent to the company to be deemed defective
(example: broken shank or waterproofing)
- No replacements or credits will be given until boot company makes a decision
- The boot must be seen in person to determine if defective. No guarantees will be giving over the phone.
- It is the customers responsibility to keep receipt showing the boot was purchased through us and the date of purchase
- Only exchanges or store credit will be given with defective boots